1. I kill at the board game Clue.
2. Thai food is my favorite, hands down. I love Chicken Curry!
3. I love to wear green, but if I am looking at a display in a store, I always buy the purple gadget.
4. If I could be an animal, I’d be a cat; a sleep all day, curl up in the sunshine, tail swishing cat.
5. I love the book Lamb by Christopher Moore. I laughed so hard I cried.
6. I just watched The King’s Speech. I can’t get enough of Colin Firth.
7. I’m really into scuba diving, but I don’t get to do it that often.
8. I love shopping at Aerie… it’s a store in the Southcenter Mall.
9. I fear losing the people I love… and the dentist.
10. I love Belize. And Indonesia. I think my next vacation will probably be to Greece.
11. I love reading FOUND – it’s a magazine comprised entirely of things people find lying about.
12. I always bring a swimsuit with me when I travel… you never know.
13. Steve Nash is my future husband.
14. I was born with a broken collar bone.
15. I love listening to “Lullabye” by Colleen Raney and “The Last Chord” by The Gears.
16. I would describe myself as obsessive compulsive.
17. I am teaching myself to play guitar, but that’s been going on for about five years and I still can only play “Amazing Grace”.
18. I’m really trying to master the life/work balance. It is a very difficult thing to achieve.
19. I’m a stage manager. A stage manager runs the show every night. I make sure that all of the elements that make up the show come together – lights, sound, band, restaurant service, and of course – performers.
20. I was born in Twin Falls, Idaho, like the Built to Spill song.
21. I studied at the University of Washington.
22. My first job was as a babysitter when I was thirteen.
23. I have four brothers and three sisters. Only one of them has an odd name – my younger sister, Dusty. I also have a Little Sister with the Big Brothers Big Sisters Organization, Kaila.
24. I love Seattle because it’s green.
25. I’ve jumped out of airplanes and have driven in Indonesia. Driving in Indonesia was scarier.