2. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
A bird. Cause then I could fly.
3. What was the last movie you saw?
The Snoop Dogg movie…don’t know what it was called. Dre and Devin Go To
High School or something like that.
4. What was the last book you read?
Jimi Hendrix House of Mirrors and the Holy Book of Recreation
5. What’s one of your favorite places to travel to?
6. If you could have dinner with three people (alive or dead) who would it be?
Sly Stone, Gustav Klimt, and Richard Pryor
7. What was your first job?
8. What are you scared of?
9. What’s your favorite food?
Spaghetti and meatballs with sushi on the side.
10. What can you not resist buying?
11. What have you always wanted to do or try?
12. Who’s your celebrity crush?
13. What’s something crazy you’ve done?
We used to always tell our rhythm guitar player to go home and practice. One day I decided to take his guitar out of its case and
fill it up with rocks. I handed it to him and told him, “Go home and practice!”
14. Where did you grow up?
Central Area and South End of Seattle with summers in Texas and Louisiana.
15. What’s your family like?
Strong, intelligent, NUTS, funny as all shit, talented, stubborn, revolutionary, and
16. What’s your favorite book or author?
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
17. What would you consider as a good day?
18. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
19. What’s one of your secret obsessions?
Stealing construction signs.
20. What’s your favorite spot in Seattle?
21. Do you have any pets?
Suge the bulldog.
22. What country would you like to visit?
23. What are you most proud of?
The work I do with youth. I mentor youth in music and life skills through my non-
profit record label Totem Star Records, sponsored by the Juvenile Rehabilitation
24. What’s your drink of choice?
Maker’s Mark, one cube of ice, and a Heineken. Oh yeah, and water.
25. How did you decide on your profession?
I didn’t decide. Other people decided for me. They all grouped together and came
up with this plan. This plan to make me the man that I am.