Teresa O’Leary, Lead Cutter and Draper for Lucky In Love took a few minutes to answer some fun questions:
1. How long have you been working with Teatro ZinZanni?
2. How did you get your start in Costuming?
Went to college for appeal design at Western WA University. After college got a job at Pacific Western Ballet. I Loved it right away, Costuming is so much better then a boring office job.
3. What is your favorite ZinZanni show and why?
I am really liking Lucky in Love. We are building some very interesting costumes and I am working on quite a few pieces for Vita Radionova. She is so talented and an amazing performer.
4. If you could have a ZinZanni act what would it be?
I would be an accordion-playing contortionist.
5. What is the sewing tool you can not live without?
6. What is your favorite part of costuming?
Seeing the finished show and all of the hard work come to life.